Installing 3.0 just doese'nt want to go on!

OK, I got all the way to "install kernel drivers and modules", after i selected it (seems like it installs them) and but after it is "finished" I return to the last scren, where "install kernel drivers and modules" is the first thing I can select. I can't go on with the next step!

I'm installing form CDs, on an x86 mashine. Installing vith "bf24". Everything else works perfect until I get here (I have a swap and install partition). I've tried to install it from all 7 CDs, but the files are just found on the first! I've searched a lover the debian.org site and the web but I can't find any thing.
Plaese help:.-(