testing/sarge for production use

I've been using testing for a while now on a couple of production
boxes.  I have a test box that I run update/upgrade on before doing
the same on the production boxes to see if certain critical things
break.  So far I haven't run into any problems with this setup.

Is this crazy or are others doing this also?  From the open bug list
it doesn't appear that there are many bugs related to x86 and the
application that I use, which are mostly server apps and no desktop
related stuff.

This seemed like a saner approach then running woody and compiling the
applications I need newer versions of from source.

Chris