Re: [OT] Call to arms...so to speak

Kadmos wrote:
Robert Brockway wrote:
 > A bank in Australia recently released a document basically saying "you
aren't covered for computer fraud if you use software we have not endorsed". They endorsed only IE of course and the irony of forcing users to use less sefure software in the interests of security was apparently lost on them.

Could you please enlighten us as to which bank that was? (and if you can rememeber which user groups it was on is also appreciated)

And in reply to myself I think the list might find the following useful:
http://www.starnix.com/banks-n-browsers.html

It lists countries/banks and what browsers they work with.