Re: Blogs: the surrender

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:31:26 +0000, Anthony Campbell
<ac@acampbell.org.uk> wrote:
> You can to to www.blogger.com and set up your blog there for free. I did
> this but after a few days I fetched wordpress and changed to that so as
> to have things more under my control.

It really depends on what you're trying to do.  If you just want a
plain no-frills blog, then blogger's very convenient.  If you want to
host something yourself, and if you want more features, then you'll
need something else.  I've been looking at b2Evolution, but for a
completely different purpose than my blogger account.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh