Re: [OT] Call to arms...so to speak

Robert Brockway wrote:

Sorry for jumping on a soap box, I'll get off now.

Not at all. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Our society is too dependent on computers to allow them to all under the control of a small clique. It is extremely dangerous for future freedom.

They don't have a 'feedback' email address that I can find, and considering I just got his email address to work for him (long story), he'll probably hate me for this, but

mahoffmann -at- aiuonline.edu (well at least I made it so the harvesters wouldn't see it)

is one of the consolers there.

--

Have a great day...

John Cichy