Re: [OT] Call to arms...so to speak

Steven Jones wrote:
I remember getting a RHCE study book, only to find that the study
material on the CDROM only worked with IE (Netscape barfed), so I told
the publishers (Osbourne's) I was not impressed.

Their reply was, so what....I took the book back.

The reason they replied this way was because of perceived potential user base. If they had no doubt that they were losing 25% of possible sales, it might be different.

I think the on-line teaching stuff is pathetic and over priced, I would
not bother with it myself.

Sorry, I can't comment on pricing, I haven't got past the IE thing ;)
--

Have a great day...

John Cichy