Re: python2.3 doesn't include profile module

snacktime wrote:
Is this what you are looking for?

$ apt-cache search python2.3 profile
python2.3-profiler - deterministic profiling of any Python programs

Yes I found that after I added the non free section to sources.list.

However, at least one package, twisted, needs profile but twisted
doesnt' have it as a dependancy so twisted is broken until that is
fixed.  Plus twisted will have to either move to the non-free section
or remove the profile dependancy correct?

Actually, depending on non-free means that it goes into contrib.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr