Re: python2.3 doesn't include profile module

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 17:47 -0800, snacktime wrote:
> I'm tracking testing, and after the latest update/upgrade a few
> minutes ago the profile module doesn't seem to exist.  This is a core
> python module.
>
> import profile
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "test.py", line 1, in ?
>     import profile
> ImportError: No module named profile

Is this what you are looking for?

  $ apt-cache search python2.3 profile
  python2.3-profiler - deterministic profiling of any Python programs

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"If it's green, it's biology, If it stinks, it's chemistry, If it
has numbers it's math, If it doesn't work, it's technology."
Unknown