Re: source

On Sunday 20 of February 2005 14:58, Levente KOVACS wrote:
> HI,
>

> Is there any way to install Debian from source, and build everything
> locally? Like it's done with Gentoo stage1.
[...]

Try apt-build. just 'apt-build world'. And read /usr/share/doc/apt-build/
documentation. You'll get Debian a little bit gentooized. But it's still far
from USE flags oslt. ;-)

OTOH i don't see any sense in rebuilding whole system, but... if you really
want to.

Regards.

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace..." [KoRn]