Re: source

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 02:58:05PM +0100, Levente KOVACS wrote:
Is there any way to install Debian from source, and build everything
locally? Like it's done with Gentoo stage1.

Ugh, I moved to Debian (via Slackware) to get away from this crap.

Trust me, the supposed "benefits" are minimal at best. Frankly if you want it like gentoo stage 1, why not just use gentoo stage 1?

(Sorry, I'm not usually such a dick but my students have me pretty riled up right now. And it's late.)

--
Steve Block
http://ev-15.com/