Re: Kernel 2.6

> Suppose , that i don't an access to internet from the machine i wish to
> install the debian on it and i want to burn this distro and then install
> from CD still i have to to use debian-installer
[...]

Well. You can download full CD sets (ftp/http, torrent, jigdo) or DVD sets
(jigdo) and you don't have to worry that you don't have internet access from
that machine. On this site [http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/] is
plenty of information. Just read it. ;-)

Regards.

--
Lech Karol Paw³aszek
"You will never see me fall from grace..." [KoRn]