Question about upgrading debian using crontab

Hi all,
Here is a question about debian upgrading. Now i am doing debian upgrade by using command "aptitude update" and then "aptitude dist-upgrade" manually. And what i am thinking is if i can use crontab to do the job for me. The only problem is that when doing "aptitude dist-upgrade", there are some dialogs which need to interact with me for the software setting. I have to answer some questions to finish the dist-upgrade. When using crontab, how to deal with these dialogs to finish the process of upgrading automatically?
      Hope there are some solutions and thanks for suggestions.