OT Diablo Sandwich [Re: Windows expatriate seeks shelter, will work for food (install issues)]

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 10:17:06PM -0600, Kent West wrote:
> "El Diablo Winblows"? When I first read this I wondered what this

So I was watching "Smokey and the Bandit" and Jackie Gleason comes in
the diner and asks for a Diablo Sandwich and a Doctor Pepper.

I googled it.  Hard to find info.  Best I could tell was it's a devilled
egg sandwich with redhots.  Try it.  It's damn good.