Re: OT: tax filing from a Linux system

On Saturday 19 February 2005 12:46, John Hasler wrote:
>Christophe Broult writes:
>> I tried to use Mozilla, Firefox and Opera to no avail. Then I did
>> a search on the Turbo Tax Help Center and they explicitly state
>> that Linux is not supported.
>
>They're idiots.  Their server deals with browsers, not operating
> systems. --
>John Hasler

Which is odd, I have mozilla 1.7.5 on a linux box viewing their demo
right now, and the upper bar of their demo window says 'mozilla -
firefox' in it, so they know what browser I'm running.

Do ya spose they've seen the error of their ways?

I haven't actually started any forms, don't have it all in one sock
just yet.

Where is it that you were running into the rejection?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)