Re: OT: Linux compatible Dual Layer DVD+RW

OK, I remember something in a past thread about speed limitation with a
certain version of cdrecord and/or other packages as you say.

Your answers are reassures me in buying NEC 3520A as I was planing.

Thanks to you both for answering.

--
diego <ddc_prueba@yahoo.es>