Re: Setting up a local mirror

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 10:09:47PM -0500, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> Paul E Condon wrote:
> >On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 08:27:58PM -0500, Bill Marcum wrote:

...snip...

> apt-move seems to require manual intervention to get it to do what you
> want.  Out of curiousity, have you stuck with version 1.3 or are you
> using version 1.9 apt-proxy?  I formerly had my proxy running on my

I'm using version 1.3.6 on a Woody system that is pretty much dedicated
to apt-proxy. (It had other functions before I moved to an ISP who
provides Canopy Wireless and requires a router box. When I discovered
that that box does NAT and other good stuff, I decided to go with it.)

I have no experience with 1.9 and no understanding of the problems
with apt-proxy. I hope that they are resolved eventually because it is
a very nice idea and has worked well for me.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net