nfs - mounting problem

Hi there!

I have a problem with nfs.

I have 2 sarge - boxes, one with two nfs - shares and one, on which i want to mount these shares.

one of the shares is just a plain directory and the other one is a whole disk.

I changed the exports - file on the server, so that i should be allowed to mount these shares.

I added these lines to my /etc/fstab on my client:
server1:/part1 /home/shares/part1                nfs        user,noauto 0 0
server1:/dir1 /home/shares/dir1               nfs        user,noauto 0 0

the /etc/fstab on the server has this line in it:
/dev/hdb1 /part1 ext2 defaults 0 0

my /etc/exports has the permission set correctly for both shares.

The strange thing is, that I am able to mount the directory, but not the partition.

if I try to mount the partition, syslog tells:
Feb 17 09:00:13 server1 mountd[594]: NFS mount of /part1 attempted from www.xxx.yyy.zzz
Feb 17 09:00:13 server1 mountd[594]: NFS client testie tried to access /part1
Feb 17 09:00:13 server1 mountd[594]: Blocked attempt of www.xxx.yyy.zzz to mount /part1

if I try to mount the directory, syslog tells:
Feb 17 09:04:45 server1 mountd[594]: NFS mount of /dir1 attempted from www.xxx.yyy.zzz
Feb 17 09:04:45 server1 mountd[594]: /dir1 has been mounted by www.xxx.yyy.zzz

part1 is mounted in /part1 and this mount point has the permissions set like this for testing - reasons:
drwxrwxrwx   19 sumpi    testgroup       4096 2004-11-22 07:04 part1

Has anybody any ideas? Maybe I have to set the options in /etc/fstab different?

Thanks in advance!
Bye,
Sumpi