Re: Firefox appears not to process css

Alan Chandler wrote:

When I look at http://textpattern.org with firefox I don't see any of the formatting from the css. (This seems to be both from within Win2k and from Linux). The site works for me perfectly in IE on windows (various) and konqueror (same linux system as running firefox).

Other people have reported to me that they see this site fine in firefox.
Funny that, I have the same problem. I note that they are using a php page to generate the stylesheet. It may be the Content-Type: header, which is