Re: webmin install failure

In spite of the messages, minisrv.pem does exist and I was able to start Webmin on my server.

John G.

John Graves wrote:

I attempted to install webmin on my server using apt-get. It proceeded until the following messages appeared. Are there docs somewhere that can point me in the right direction?

Setting up webmin (1.180-1) ...
miniserv.pem: No such file or directory
hostname: Unknown host
dpkg: error processing webmin (--configure):
webmin

John Graves

Dynamic Devices Inc.
781-245-9100

Your source for Security, Wireless LANS & Wide Area Networking for converged Data, Voice and Video