Re: (OT) Defining Variables in C with Bases other than 2 or 16

	Thanks to you and Martin F Krafft.  I wanted a variable that
would roll over to 0 after reaching 11 for a base of 12.
I have written code that does this sort of modulo arithmetic before
so it won't be anything special, but I thought I would ask to make
sure I wasn't re-inventing the wheel.

	Thank you.