kernel upgrade goof

I recently installed some software on my Debian server that required
me to add the unstable packages to my apt sources.list file, and then
I forgot to remove it.  Later I decided to upgrade my kernel-image,
and ended up going to 2.6.10-1.  Now that I have removed the unstable
sources, I see that 2.6.10 is no longer an option.  Did I just update
to the unstable version of the kernel?  If so, have I goofed up big
time? (I am running this on a server.)  Finally, can I go back to an
earlier version of the kernel, and if so, do I need to?

Thanks.
J.Scott