Re: kfloppy problem

Mario Carugno wrote:
Is not a mount problem, the kfloppy formatted disk cant't be mounted because
kfloppy has formatted it in a strange way.

But... nobody has this problem ?

Yes, I've had this problem whenever using kfloppy, so usually use gfloppy for the task. The fact that gfloppy works tells me it's a kde bug.

KDE doesn't recognize the disk's format, so it can't be mounted.

What's the problem here ?

I'm using KDE 3.2 on Debian Sarge.

I haven't tried it for a long time. So, I just tested kfloppy now and it works fine, but I'm on kde-3.3.2. I suspect the problem is on kde <= 3.2.x. Why don't you upgrade your kde (or use gfloppy)?

paul