Re: GNOME is f*cked seven ways from Sunday

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 02:25 +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
>  --- "Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@familiasanchez.net> wrote:
> > Karsten M. Self wrote:
[snip]
> But Nautilus is core to GNOME, and is a very bloated file manager.  Almost

Really?

I use GNOME 2.8 (and 2.6 before it) with Nautilus disabled, and
all my apps work perfectly fine.

Of course, there are no desktop icons, but that does not bother or
affect me, since I run Evolution at max-width-of-screen, and almost
max-height, so I wouldn't see the icons anyway...

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Man, I'm pretty. Hoo Hah!"
Johnny Bravo