Re: Trouble using dwww

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 22:30 -0500, Edward C. Jones wrote:
> I have a Debian sid system. I installed dwww. This also installed
> apache. I took the defaults in apache. What is the magic URL for
> accessing dwww? How does this interact with my proxy (Privoxy) and
> firewall (Guarddog)?

Since all docs are local, it should have nothing to do with your
proxy, and definitely nothing to do with your firewall.

When trying to read the docs, maybe you have to disable your browser's
use of the proxy?

What do "man dwww" and Google say?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

The purpose of the military isn't to pay your college tuition or
give you a little extra income; it's to "kill people and break
things".
Surprisingly, not everyone understands that.