Re: Q about mailing lists ethics

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Benedict Verheyen wrote:

Reply to the list without cc to the user is prefered by most people on the list. Some people don't mind if you cc them, others detest it.

The procmailex man page has a simple example for removing duplicates. People may have been cc:ing me but I'd never know :)

To be sure, only reply to the list unless they send you a mail directly (not via the list).

Absolutely.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.