Re: What to do with a MacBinary attachment

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 07:57:20PM -0500, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> Is there anything I can do with a MacBinary file?  It contains
> pictures (jpeg, I think).  I googled and found mcvert, but it just
> converts to binhex, which is just as inscrutable!

Nah - read the man page for mcvert. going to binhex is just the default.
You can get the data and resource forks as well.

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a