Re: What to do with a MacBinary attachment

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 07:57:20PM -0500, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> Is there anything I can do with a MacBinary file?  It contains
> pictures (jpeg, I think).  I googled and found mcvert, but it just
> converts to binhex, which is just as inscrutable!

Nah - read the man page for mcvert. going to binhex is just the default.
You can get the data and resource forks as well.

David Purton
For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a