Re: Woody-testing upgrade X failure

Thanks for the reply.

Yes,  all were working in woody with a Matrox g450 32M card.  I can get
X marginally working, but most programs will not run at the latest versions.
If I downgrade to the latest woody versions, they will run. gdm won't run, but
xdm will.  The latest gaim or gimp, for instance, needed to be downgraded to
run, the latest versions giving the libGLcore.a problem. I also have a testing install up and running perfectly, but I would like to find the problem with the
woody-to-testing dist-upgrade.

tony mollica