Re: Debian Kindergarten List (was: Debian List for Idiot Debian Users - seriously).

> yup. I have seen many discussions about a 'newbie' list, but, at least
> from my view, the 'user' list is the place for all users to go--newbie
> or otherwise.

I am not a debian expert but can I suggest to include this question in
some FAQs explaining why a newbie-list is not a good idea. I know it
is archived in google as this question comes up quite frequently on
this list (have been here for about 1 year). But mostly it is in a
conversational tone like some one asks for it and then others deny it.
So, I am thinking it is a better idea to put it on the FAQ. What do
others think?

thanks in advance
raju

--