Re: cron-apt and security

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 20:13, Robert Vangel wrote:
> I use automatic updates, then use `apt-get -d upgrade` so it at least
> downloads the packages for me, and I can install them fairly quickly
> when I next get the chance.

A related question. I have cron-apt setup the same way to do the update
and download the packages. Is there anyway that it can notify root when
packages have been received? I'm basically looking to not have to check
my systems regularly.

--
 o)      Derek Wueppelmann                 (o
(D .       monkey@monkeynet.ca              D).