Debian Rescue Floppy - Success (kind of).

  I got a real "rescue floppy" that recognized my
"hda1".

  I booted with "linux root=/dev/hda1 2" , but almost
immediately there started a message (re-occuring all
the time) that dependencies file
/lib/modules/2.2.20/modules.dep cannot be found.

  I cannot "startx", get online.
  Anyone knows what could be happening? What I should
do?

  Thanks, Hearthstone.

=====
If we,the people, were sincere about wanting Peace, then we would spend more on active creation of Peace than what we spend on the military.Legalize the Right to Sleep! http://www.modelearth.org/sleepright.htmlhttp://www.MODELEARTH.org