Re: GDM, XDM & KDM

I created a new user and fired up kdm.  Worked like a champ.  Not sure which dotfile was hosing things up.  I removed all dotfiles from my main user's home directory (except .sylpheed and .bash*) and logged in via kdm.  Thanks so much for the assistance.  I'm going to look through by root directory's dotfiles to see if I can find the offending file.  Once again, thanks for the info.

Hugo