Quik help?

Hey;
I obtained an old PowerMac 7200 with a 90MHz processor, and decided to tinker with installing Debian PPC on it with the Quik bootloader. The kernel I installed, 2.6.8, however, locks up on boot (I've had this happen often with older Macs, so it's no suprise). Now the problem is I have it booting from Quik... which doesn't boot the installation CD or anything. I new there was a risk with it (When it said "You won't be able to boot any other operating system") when I installed it, but is there any way to recover/reinstall? Like a terminal login or something I can setup? Or is it bricked? No biggie if it is, I don't need it, I was just gonna experiment with remote NFS root mounts on it to learn with (Almost a necessity with it's old 500MB drive)
       Thanx,
            SigmaX

--
Registered Linux Freak #: 366,862

"My ISP won't talk to me after lodging a support call for helping gettting ADSL hooked up to a WinXP install running under VMWare under Linux on my XBox."
	'Anonymous Coward,' in a post on slashdot.org

"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully commited to him."
	2 Chronicles 16:9a