Re: Re: net install , initrd, kernel 2.6.10 install woes

Sorry about the late answer, just got home after a few days away..

Nope, lvm isn't configured on my system.

I managed to get my kernel to work by configuring initrd with 2.6.10.
This is not satisfactory in my view as it only "masks" the problem but..
oh well, no more downtime.

Thanks to all,

Jeff Gratton