Re: USB mouse USB keyboard won't work after kernel build! Help.

Thank you Kent.

The module related item, you mentioned,
should help me well.

Since I am beginner to Linux & RtLinux(<- see P.S.)
it is tough to specify which field
this specific trouble supposed to be posted.
And I actually posted to RtLinux mailing list as well.
But not yet replied.

Thank you for your suggestion and I will really
apprecite for you and all to have paid attentions
to this subject.

I will have a look into the module status.
and this 'module' topic is the key-topic to me.
It still does not display any concrete function
and makes me tough to make use of modules.

Sincerely
Wathavy.

P.S.

> What is this "RTLinux" you keep referring to? I did
Sorry to have let you spare time.
RtLinux, please reffer to
http://www.rtlinux.com/
http://www.fsmlabs.com/
for further information.
there is other version called RTLinux-Free, which
I am doing familialization.

------------------------quote--------------------
FSMLabs products are based on the ground-breaking RTCore
hard real-time operating system, which uses Linux or BSD
UNIX as an application server.

These components are designed to deliver dependable,
predictable, state-of-the-art performance, and to
interoperate with other standard components using standard
APIs. They are designed to not require endless
"configuration" or complex niche "tool-sets" that are
carryovers from the days of customized DSP-based
real-time. Extensively tested and debugged, RTLinuxPro and
RTCore products simplify development of real-time and
embedded systems.