Re: No more disk space.No way! Help.

Hi Kent.

What I should have done was
let system to recognize free disk space available.
by typing as follow?
> fdisk -l /dev/hda (assuming your hard drive is
> /dev/hda)
>
> df -h

Or just would anyone let me know
How I could let Linux to re-organize partitioning
of all disk spaces?

Also I have additional question on GRUB or MBR
manager. but I should put this query as a new issue.
Thank you.

Unfortunately I did not do it due to the folloing
condition, though.

To tell you the truth, the following is the status.

1.Found disk partition was available 13GB.
2.That was invisible to me via any means as far as
   I know (cause I am gremlin :-)
3.Boot terminated saying 'kernel panic'.
4. As a ersult I am re-installing now.

Kent West <westk@acu.edu>