MovieMars - Your e-mail has been received...

Thank you for contacting us at BOOKMARZ!

One of our Customer Service representatives will respond to you within 24 business hours.

We appreciate your business!

In the meanwhile, many of the most common questions are answered below.

TOP 5 QUESTIONS:

1.  HOW DO I PAY FOR MY PURCHASE(S)?  WHERE CAN I GET YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS?  WHERE DO I MAIL PAYMENT?

Please use the CHECKOUT button on the auction page to initiate payment.  You will be provided all information during the CHECKOUT process.  Wait up to 30 minutes for all your items to be combined if you have a multiple item order.

2.  WHAT ARE THE COSTS FOR SHIPPING AND COMBINED ORDERS?  DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONAL?  IS A CERTAIN FEATURE ON THE DVD/CD/BOOK?

Please refer back to the original auction page for all this information where it is clearly detailed.

3.  WHERE IS MY ITEM?  I PAID FOR IT AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET.

Please visit our tracking page at http://www.eMarz.com/tracking.html
Your tracking # is the same as the ORDER ID # you were provided in all previous emails.  Please refer back to them.
International shipments cannot be tracked at this time.

4.  I RECEIVED PART OF MY SHIPMENT BUT NOT THE REST.  WHERE IS IT?

Packages often ship from our warehouse in partial shipments.  The remainder of your order should be on its way.

5.  HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY PAYMENT?

You will be notified via automated e-mail once your payment has been received and logged into our system.  If you have not received this e-mail, please assume we have not received your payment.

6.  I RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM OR A DEFECTIVE ITEM.  WHAT DO I DO?

You can return it to us using the Return Authorization form below.  Upon its receipt, we will ship you out the correct one.

http://www.moviemars.com/ranform.html

Thanks and Happy New Year!