Re: Anjuta C++ Project problems

On Sunday 30 Jan 2005 13:53, Micha Feigin wrote:
> Looks like you are not linking against the needed libraries. The errors
> now are about undefined symbols in the objects (link time), not at compile
> time.
> I'm just guessing here as I don't work with gnome or glade, but from
> glade's dependencies and the unresolved names you probably need to add
> -Lglib-2.0 -Lgtk-x11-2.0

Thanks for the tips.

I've now added gtkmm-2.0 and gnomeuimm-2.0 which gets rid of most the symbols
problems but I cannot find out which library contains

Is there a tool that I can use on my machine that will show me which library
contains such a thing, or is there a website ?

I should really like something like "ldconfig -p" but which shows the public

Thanks again for your kind assistance.