Re: Cannot get resolution just by edit /etc/XF86Config PLS help.

Hi,

Please consider posting at the bottom of messages. Most people prefer
that on this mailing list.

We could probably tell you what chipset you should use if you send us
a mail with the output of "lspci -v" attached. (This is a command you
can enter in a console)

Since you indicated you are not familiar with linux I'll spell it out
what is an easy way to do this. You can save the output of the command
to a file as follows:
lspci -v >output.txt

You can then just attach that file (output.txt in this example) to your email.

greets,
Wim