RE: Problem with LVM on fresh Sarge installation

Hi!

Maybe I told about my problem too complicated:

When I start computer and add this line to /etc/fstab:

-----------------
/dev/mapper/SYSTEM-HOME /opt            ext3    defaults        0       2
-----------------

I can execute:

-----------------
# /etc/init.d/lvm start
# mount /opt/
-----------------

But after computer reboot, boot process fails and write me:

-----------------
Creating device-mapper devices... Done.
Setting up LVM Volume Groups...
   Reading all physical volumes. This may také a while.
   No volume groups found
   No volume groups found
   No volume groups found
Checkin all files systems...
Fsck 1.35 (28-Feb-2004)
/boot: clean
fsck.ext3: No such file or directory while trying to open /dev/mapper/SYSTEM-HOME

The superblock could not be read or does not describe a correct ext2 filesystem.  If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2 filesystem (and not swap or ufs or something else), then the superblock is corrupt, and you might try running e2fsck with an alternate superblock:
    e2fsck -b 8193 <device>

(write root password or Ctrl+D for exit):

Any idea how can I repair it?

Thank you very much.
Jura

--