Re: My boss want to kill debian, please help !

Good news, all e100 will be replaced with e1000. I will try with the
kernel you suggested. I don't know what to do about the BIOS, for now
i wont upgrade it. The on board e100 will still be used, and NAPI will
be enabled for both e100 and e1000.

--
Bla bla