questions on installation CDs

From the faq:

"Which of the numerous CD images should I download? Do I need all of them?
[...]
Furthermore, in most cases it is not necessary to download all of the images for your architecture. The packages on the CDs are sorted by popularity: CD 1 contains the installation system and the most popular packages. CD 2 contains slightly less popular ones, CD 3 even less popular ones, etc. "

1) How can I know which packages are in each CD?

"Everyone should fetch the non-US variant for private use;"

2) Where can I download the non-US variant of the "testing" distribution (using jigdo or fetching the whole CD)?

Thank you in advance and sorry if this wasn't the right place to ask...