Re: Adding Keyboard Shortcuts Gnome2

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 16:51, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
> all the better, run:
>
> $ sawfish-ui
>
> there are also sawfish keybindings for xmms (and beep-media-player) that
> are wonderful.

So I got a chance to try this out.. I got sawfish-ui running and edited
my shortcuts however they don't seem to actually do anything. Am I
missing a setup item to have sawfish actually load this information? I
also noticed that there are no longer any viewports, just workspaces, is
this correct?

--
 o)      Derek Wueppelmann                 (o
(D .       monkey@monkeynet.ca              D).