2.4.26->2.4.29 breaks pcmcia

Hi,

I just upgraded to 2.4.29 on a laptop and now the system freezes when I
insert or boot with my xircom pcmcia network card.

It just says:

cs:memory probe 0x0c0000-0x0fffff: excluding 0x0c0000-0xcbfff

And freezes, I have to turn the laptop off at the power button.

I didn't change any pcmcia related options in my vanilla kernel.org
config.

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a