Re: dvips and computer modern fonts

On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 11:17:46PM +0100, Stephan Otto wrote:

   > Thanks alot for your help! The "testdoc" produced an identical log file
   > for me. I just didn't like the postscript. Just to be sure, you could send
   > me yours for comparison.  Otherwise my conclusion on this is:  Computer
   > modern outline fonts don't go nicely with 11pt font size - at least not on
   > my display and at reasonable scaling. That's weird, but good to know.

I too could reproduce your problem. Everything else appears to be
normal. How good are they as hardcopies? I am away from my printer and
cannot check.

If your requirement is to view the output file, pdf would be a better
option. I ran your file through pdflatex and got a nice, readable  file.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                   GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

Never use "etc." -- it makes people think there is more where there is not
or that there is not space to list it all, etc.