Re: gaim: Can't connect to MSN

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:03:00 +0100
Wim De Smet <kromagg@gmail.com> wrote:

> msn was down for a while. (some server fried is what I hear). It'll
> probably work again by the time you read this message.

Thanks for the hint!
But unfortunatly this does not seem to be the case with me.
I could connect with aMSN all the time and tried to use the server aMSN
got a connection with. Still not working.

Maybe the SSL-Connection is down at this servers though? I use SSL with
aMSN as well but don't know if he really connects using SSL.

Can I turn off using SSL with gaim? I can not find anything in the
prefs?

Thanks for the help!
matsch