Re: [Woody 3.02] can't find the source code of previoius version of Tomcat

Jeff wrote:
> I was asked to find the source code of a list of deb package (in the
> attachment) and I am really having a big headache on finding it.

I noticed that some mirrors do have old CD images, including source CDs.
Try this one in Australia for example, this is 3.0_r2 (I suppose that is
what you mean by 3.02):

I think Debian should keep archives of all source code and changes in a
version control system such as CVS, however I don't think we do.