[Woody 3.02] can't find the source code of previoius version of Tomcat

Dear Sir or Madam:

My name is Jeff Chang. I urgently need to find the source code of Debian GNU/
Linux version 3.02 (current version is 3.04). I searched throughly on the
web; however, I was only able to find the latest version of it. Furthermore,
all the mirror sites are synced with that version.

Can you please give me some help on where and how I can find the source code
of this piece of software?

Thank you very much for your help

Jeff Chang