Re: firefox menu and toolbar font size

On 21 Jan 2005, Michael Marsh wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:21:51 +0800, Jianan <jianan1@singnet.com.sg> wrote:
> > I've managed to get firefox to work but the menu bar and toolbar characters
> > are too small. How can I increase their font size ? Not the page text font
> > size, that I know how to set.
>
> I'd suggest finding your theme in the extensions directory of your
> profile, unpacking the jar file, and looking around the files there.
> You can put any changes you want to make in chrome/userChrome.css .
> Unfortunately, the documentation seems to be pretty much non-existant.

I'm pretty sure there is an extension available for Firefox which does
this for you. Probably ChromEdit, in Developer Tools, though I haven't
used it myself; I just filled with userChrome.css till it was right for
me.

Anthony

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic