unable to detect scsi hard disks on sc420

I have just bought a dell server sc420 and am unable to get Debian (sarge) installed on the box. I can't get it to detect my hard drives.

I have an Adaptex U320 scsi hardware on the server, the d-i seems to detect this okay and the correct kernel modules is installed (aic79xx). But I also have two 36 GB scsi hard drives atached and am unable to detect them.

During the installation when I try to detect hardware I get a message saying "Unable to load some modules" and those modules are ide-scsi, ide-mod, ide-probe-mod and ide-detect.

Does any know a way around this problem?

Paul
begin:vcard
fn:Paul  Boyle
n:Boyle;Paul
org:Impedans
adr:Dublin City University;;QualFlow, Invent Centre;dublin;;dublin 9;Ireland
email;internet:paul.boyle@impedans.com
title:Chief Technical Officer
tel;work:+353(0)1 7007431
tel;cell:+353 (0)87 9678274