Re: updated debian development diagram -- comments?

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 05:14:56PM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> || On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 01:08:49 -0500
> || Kevin Mark <kmark+debian-devel@pipeline.com> wrote:
>
> km> Hi Folks,
> km> I have updated my diagram on the debian developement model. Any comments
> km> appreciated!
>
> IMHO have one wrong information on that. When the package go to
> experimental, it comes from DD .deb like when it go to unstable and
> not from debian source. One of interpretions are wrong. The unstable
> interpretion (Debian source -> DD .deb -> unstable ) looks ok to me. I
> propse to change (Debian source -> DD .deb -> (experimental || unstable))
>
> --
Hi Octavio and list members,
I have updated my diagram with 'icons'. It may need some more work to
make it look better. I tried to fit in on A4 paper. Not sure it fits as
I use US letter x-)
-Kev

--
counter.li.org #238656 -- goto counter.li.org and be counted!

        (__)
        (oo)
  /------\/
 / |    ||